Product Name:Concrete core drilling machine- diamond core drill equipment
1) For core drilling in walls, floors, roofs and road surface, up to 180 mm.
2) Suitable for various materials such as reinforced concrete. Brick and other construction materials.
3) For deep hole drilling, plumbing, electrical installation etc
4) Different drilling speed version for appropriate situations.
5) Electric leakage protection.
6) Low noise, vibration, power consumption.
7) Available for dry bit drilling.
|Rated Input Power||2100W|
1.T/T:30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.Order Process:
TongLing ChangJiang Diamond Tools Co.,Ltd. is located in TongLing city, AnHui Province. Our company is only one hour's drive from the breathtaking Mount Huang and twenty minutes' drive from Mount JiuHua which is one of China's most famous Holy Lands of Buddhism . Our company was founded in Sep. 2003. We have independently researched and developed more than 10 models of concrete drill machines ,multifunctional core drill machines ( drilling, cutting, polishing ), concrete cutting machines , polishing machines ,gasoline driven drilling machines. We produce more than 50 specs of diamond core bit (¢8mm-¢400mm)with different grades of qualities.
We have specialized technical professionals with abundant experiences and qualified marketing and after-sale service teams.
We are national high-tech enterprise with "WanTong" as our registered trademark. We have registered 28 patents, including 3 invention patents of our own.
We take "Honesty, Innovation, Cooperation and Development" as our mission and are willing to provide superior quality and first-class services to reward the customers and the society .
Welcome to visit our company !
Q1. How is your quality?
A1. We have a very seriously control system(ERP system). We guarantee the high performance of our products.
Q2. Do you have different quality for different kind of stone?
A2. Yes, according hardness of stone and stone's feature, we have different typology respectively.
Q3. If we need technical support, can you offer us?
A3. Yes, we have an experienced team, offering our customers additional benefits with specific advice, by our product managerment staff, engineers and technicians.
Q4. Is there cheap shipping cost to import to our country?
A4. For small order, Express will be the best, And for bulk order, sea ship way is best but take longer time. For urgent orders, we suggest via air to airport or by Express send to your door.
Q5. When you can reply to me when I send you an Inquiry?
A5. We promise to reply within 24 hours( including holidays) on receipt of your inquiry.
Q6. Do you offer free samples?
A6. Normally we do not offer free samples, but we could properly adjust according to detailed requirement
Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns!